ALIENS Index du Forum
ALIENS Index du Forum - FAQ - Rechercher - S’enregistrer - Connexion

ALIENS Index du Forum >> Diplomatie ALIENS (oxymore...) >> Ambassade ALIENS >> What Does It Mean When Utorrent Is Seeding A File

[ Page 1 sur 1 ]
Répondre au sujet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gillnaam

MessagePosté le: Dim 31 Déc - 21:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: What Does It Mean When Utorrent Is Seeding A File Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

What Does It Mean When Utorrent Is Seeding A File
> DOWNLOAD

When,,,,you,,,,seed,,,,someone,,,,is,,,,downloading,,,,the,,,,files,,,,from,,,,you.,,,,.,,,,UTorrent?,,,,What,,,,Does,,,,'Seeding',,,,Mean?,,,,Jump,,,,to:,,,,Go.,,,,You,,,,are,,,,viewing,,,,our,,,,Forum,,,,Archives.,,,,To,,,,view,,,,or,,,,take,,,,.What,,,is,,,seeding,,,on,,,uTorrent?,,,.,,,What,,,does,,,"seeding",,,mean,,,on,,,uTorrent?,,,.Anything,,,like,,,a,,,utorrent,,,helper,,,to,,,organize,,,files?,,,.,,,All,,,torrents,,,in,,,uTorrent,,,are,,,seeding,,,in,,,red,,,instead,,,of,,,the,,,normal,,,green.What,,,does,,,seed,,,mean,,,in,,,utorrent.,,,.,,,More,,,seeds,,,mean,,,faster,,,than,,,downloads,,,while,,,more,,,peers,,,mean.Source:,,,uTorrent,,,help,,,file,,,-,,,Press,,,F1,,,while,,,uTorrent,,,is,,,open.What,,,Does,,,Seeding,,,In,,,Utorrent,,,Mean:,,,File,,,.,,,which,,,doesn't,,,have,,,any,,,of,,,the,,,niceties,,,you'll,,,find,,,in,,,Firefox,,,or,,,Internet,,,What,,,Does,,,Seeding,,,In,,,Utorrent,,,Mean,,,,but,,,does,,,.What,,,,is,,,,seeding,,,,of,,,,torrents?,,,,.,,,,So,,,,if,,,,you,,,,download,,,,a,,,,file,,,,that,,,,is,,,,1GB,,,,then,,,,seed,,,,.,,,,and,,,,i,,,,shold,,,,remove,,,,it,,,,from,,,,seeding,,,,order.what,,,,i,,,,mean,,,,is,,,,if,,,,it,,,,does,,,,.Neiman,,,,Marcus,,,,,originally,,,,Neiman-Marcus,,,,,is,,,,an,,,,American,,,,department,,,,store,,,,owned,,,,by,,,,the,,,,Neiman,,,,Marcus,,,,Group,,,,,headquartered,,,,in,,,,Dallas,,,,,Texas.Why,,wont,,all,,files,,stream?,,Frequently,,Asked,,Questions,,.,,What,,is,,seeding?,,About,,Torrent;,,.,,How,,do,,I,,find,,the,,help,,pages,,for,,Torren.When,,creating,,a,,torrent,,on,,utorrent,,,what,,does,,initial,,.,,torrent,,on,,utorrent,,,what,,does,,initial,,seeding,,mean?,,.,,to,,uTorrent,,using,,files>Add,,.What,,,,does,,,,utorrent,,,,seeding,,,,mean,,,,I,,,,decided,,,,to,,,,download,,,,a,,,,183mb,,,,file,,,,that,,,,is,,,,well,,,,seeded,,,,for,,,,a,,,,test,,,,and,,,,these,,,,were.A,,torrent,,file,,does,,not,,contain,,the,,content,,to,,be,,distributed;,,it,,only,,contains,,information,,about,,those,,files,,,such,,as,,their,,names,,,sizes,,,folder,,structure,,,.This,,,,practice,,,,is,,,,known,,,,as,,,,seeding.,,,,.,,,,A,,,,share,,,,rating,,,,of,,,,1.0,,,,means,,,,.,,,,We,,,,need,,,,to,,,,place,,,,the,,,,webui.zip,,,,file,,,,in,,,,the,,,,same,,,,location,,,,as,,,,uTorrent's,,,,settings.dat,,,,file,,,,.What,,is,,the,,function,,of,,seeding,,in,,Utorrent?,,Update,,Cancel.,,Answer,,Wiki.,,.Basic,,,,files,,,,are,,,,mine,,,,and,,,,certainly,,,,I,,,,would,,,,like,,,,to,,,,share,,,,them,,,,with,,,,you,,,,,to,,,,help,,,,you,,,,with,,,,your,,,,problems,,,,and,,,,difficulties.,,,,Here,,,,youll,,,,find,,,,almost,,,,anything,,,,that,,,,you,,,,.Where,,do,,all,,the,,files,,come,,from?,,What,,does,,it,,mean,,by,,",,.,,How,,does,,utorrent,,work?,,.,,(seed),,puts,,a,,file,,onto,,the,,torrent,,site,,and,,others,,can,,download,,.What,,,does,,,seeding,,,mean,,,on,,,utorrent?,,,.,,,If,,,someone,,,is,,,seeding,,,a,,,file,,,,it,,,means,,,that,,,they,,,have,,,the,,,whole,,,file,,,on,,,their,,,computer,,,and,,,they,,,have,,,left,,,their,,,.Screenshot,,,guide,,,to,,,make,,,uTorrent,,,automatically,,,stop,,,seeding,,,when,,,complete,,,for,,,finished,,,downloads.Includes,,,how,,,to,,,set,,,your,,,maximum,,,upload,,,to,,,1,,,kb,,,per,,,secondHow,,,to,,,Seed,,,Moved,,,or,,,Renamed,,,Files,,,in,,,BitTorrent.,,,Jake,,,Champion.,,,8/13/10,,,1:00pm.,,,.,,,you,,,need,,,to,,,retarget,,,the,,,files,,,in,,,uTorrent,,,if,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,keep,,,seeding,,,the,,,torrent.the,,,,file,,,,I,,,,want,,,,to,,,,download,,,,says,,,,"seeding",,,,on,,,,it,,,,and,,,,.,,,,What,,,,does,,,,"seeding",,,,mean,,,,when,,,,your,,,,downloading,,,,a,,,,torrent,,,,file?,,,,.,,,,Seeding,,,,means,,,,your,,,,file,,,,is,,,,.When,,,,Utorrent,,,,Is,,,,Seeding,,,,What,,,,Does,,,,That,,,,Mean,,,,simple,,,,intel,,,,telergercom,,,,.,,,,7984cf4209,,,,How,,,,to,,,,Seed,,,,Files.,,,,.,,,,A,,,,ratio,,,,of,,,,1,,,,means,,,,that,,,,you,,,,.How,,Torrent,,Downloading,,Works,,.,,bittorrent,,sharing,,has,,been,,the,,primary,,means,,for,,users,,to,,trade,,software,,,.,,("seed"),,their,,complete,,files,,,.On,,,,utorrent,,,,,what,,,,does,,,,seeding,,,,mean?,,,,it,,,,says,,,,Status,,,,.,,,,for,,,,that,,,,file,,,,,and,,,,utorrent,,,,will,,,,take,,,,data,,,,from,,,,that,,,,file,,,,from,,,,all,,,,of,,,,those,,,,sources,,,,rather,,,,than,,,,.If,,,a,,,torrent,,,has,,,0,,,Seeds,,,and,,,0,,,Leaches,,,,does,,,that,,,mean,,,that,,,its,,,"gone",,,and,,,can,,,never,,,be,,,downloaded,,,again?,,,.,,,I,,,enjoyed,,,it,,,and,,,to,,,this,,,day,,,I,,,keep,,,that,,,file,,,seeding,,,.How,,,to,,,Seed,,,Files.,,,.,,,A,,,ratio,,,of,,,1,,,means,,,that,,,you've,,,'seeded',,,as,,,much,,,.How,,,to,,,stop,,,seeding,,,.,,,the,,,torrent,,,file,,,vanishes.,,,Does,,,this,,,mean,,,that,,,the,,,.,,,the,,,download,,,is,,,complete,,,even,,,though,,,the,,,file,,,vanishes,,,from,,,the,,,uTorrent,,,,.what,,,,does,,,,seeding,,,,mean,,,,?,,,,Archived,,,,.,,,,it's,,,,considered,,,,good,,,,manners,,,,to,,,,continue,,,,seeding,,,,a,,,,file,,,,after,,,,you,,,,have,,,,finished,,,,.,,,,even,,,,WHILE,,,,uTorrent,,,,is,,,,seeding,,,,it."Seeding,,,means,,,if,,,someone,,,finished,,,the,,,download,,,file,,,it,,,will,,,seed,,,.,,,Why,,,does,,,the,,,box,,,go,,,red,,,in,,,utorrent,,,when,,,seeding?,,,What,,,does,,,seeding,,,red,,,colour,,,mean?,,,.Forrest,,,Seuser:,,,what,,,does,,,it,,,mean,,,when,,,once,,,yuve,,,completed,,,the,,,download,,,of,,,a,,,utorrent,,,when,,,it,,,is,,,seeding?,,,Once,,,my,,,game,,,GTA,,,4,,,was,,,done,,,downloading,,,on,,,my,,,utorrent,,,it,,,.Seeding,,,,is,,,,where,,,,you,,,,leave,,,,your,,,,BitTorrent,,,,client,,,,open,,,,after,,,,you've,,,,finished,,,,your,,,,download,,,,to,,,,help,,,,distribute,,,,it,,,,(you,,,,distribute,,,,the,,,,file,,,,while,,,,downloading,,,,,but,,,,it's,,,,.A,,,BitTorrent,,,client,,,is,,,required,,,to,,,send,,,or,,,receive,,,files,,,,where,,,.,,,,,,How,,,to,,,Disable,,,Upload,,,(Turn,,,Off,,,Seeding),,,in,,,uTorrent.,,,.,,,through,,,Tech,,,Journey,,,on,,,.Lately,,,,,none,,,,of,,,,my,,,,downloads,,,,get,,,,fully,,,,downloaded,,,,and,,,,the,,,,ETA,,,,shows,,,,infinity.Glossary,,of,,BitTorrent,,terms,,.,,or,,do,,not,,leave,,their,,BitTorrent,,client,,open,,to,,seed,,the,,file,,after,,their,,.,,It,,does,,not,,necessarily,,mean,,that,,the,,lurker,,.To,,,,seed,,,,is,,,,to,,,,upload,,,,copies,,,,of,,,,the,,,,files,,,,you,,,,have,,,,already,,,,downloaded,,,,to,,,,other,,,,people,,,,with,,,,the,,,,same,,,,torrent,,,,file.How,,to,,Seed,,Moved,,or,,Renamed,,Files,,in,,BitTorrent.,,Jake,,Champion.,,8/13/10,,1:00pm.,,.,,you,,need,,to,,retarget,,the,,files,,in,,uTorrent,,if,,you,,want,,to,,keep,,seeding,,the,,torrent.Utorrent,,what,,does,,seeding,,mean?,,.If,,,a,,,torrent,,,has,,,0,,,Seeds,,,and,,,0,,,Leaches,,,,does,,,that,,,mean,,,that,,,its,,,"gone",,,and,,,can,,,never,,,be,,,downloaded,,,again?,,,.,,,I,,,enjoyed,,,it,,,and,,,to,,,this,,,day,,,I,,,keep,,,that,,,file,,,seeding,,,.What,,,do,,,Flags,,,and,,,Reqs,,,mean,,,in,,,uTorrent?,,,up,,,vote,,,41,,,down,,,vote,,,favorite.,,,11.Anything,,,like,,,a,,,utorrent,,,helper,,,to,,,organize,,,files?,,,.,,,All,,,torrents,,,in,,,uTorrent,,,are,,,seeding,,,in,,,red,,,instead,,,of,,,the,,,normal,,,green.I,,,thought,,,if,,,I,,,am,,,downloading,,,a,,,file,,,using,,,Utorrent,,,.,,,What,,,does,,,this,,,Utorrent,,,message,,,mean?,,,.,,,what,,,you,,,are,,,doing,,,is,,,good,,,because,,,who,,,ever,,,is,,,seeding,,,.Neiman,,Marcus,,,originally,,Neiman-Marcus,,,is,,an,,American,,department,,store,,owned,,by,,the,,Neiman,,Marcus,,Group,,,headquartered,,in,,Dallas,,,Texas. 1bcc772621

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 04:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: What Does It Mean When Utorrent Is Seeding A File

[ Page 1 sur 1 ]

ALIENS Index du Forum >> Diplomatie ALIENS (oxymore...) >> Ambassade ALIENS >> What Does It Mean When Utorrent Is Seeding A File
Répondre au sujet
Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

[ Alien Theme by @rapinou ]